Direct Holidays Terms And Conditions
Welcome to Direct Holidays.co.uk. Please click on a link below:
It is essential that you read the Booking Conditions, for your chosen tour operator prior to booking online. These are the terms of your contract and apply to all holidays and/or flights booked online.
Trading Name: Direct Holidays
Licence Holder Name: Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited.
ATOL No: 1179
ABTA No: V6896
Trading Name: Direct Holidays Flights
Licence Holder Name: Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited
If you have made a package holiday booking with Direct Holidays , please click here for your holiday terms &
If you have made a flights only booking with Direct Holidays Flights, please click here for your flights terms & conditions.
It is essential you read the correct terms & conditions. The air holidays and flights shown on this website are protected by our Air Tour Operators' Licence (ATOL), issued by The Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 1179. ATOL protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom.
2. Who can buy holidays through Direct Holidays? This Site and its Holiday Services are only available to people who, and parties that may, lawfully enter into and form contracts under UK law. You must be aged 18 years or more to book a Holiday Service from this Site and there must be at least one adult (18 years or more) travelling on any one booking. Your booking is made direct with Direct Holidays. This website is for use by members of the public only to make direct bookings with us. We DO NOT accept bookings made by travel agents or other agents on behalf of members of the public. Any bookings made in contravention of this rule will be notified and cancelled. Refunds will be provided but we reserve the right to charge offenders an administration fee of 100 pounds per booking.
3. Late deals Please note late deals are booked direct with Direct Holidays. Late deal accommodation will be named accommodation. This may be accommodation, which has not been advertised on this Site or in the Direct Holidays' brochure. If you have booked near the departure date then tickets will not be sent out to you by post. You can collect your tickets from the Thomas Cook Group (which Direct Holidays are part of) ticket desk at your departure airport. There will be a nominal charge for tickets on departure and the exact amount will depend on Direct Holidays and will be notified to you at the time of booking. All accommodation ratings shown are Direct Holidays rating. They may be different from the accommodation's official rating. Late Booking Fee - If you are booking within 14 weeks of departure a late booking fee may apply and will automatically be added to your holiday cost. This is currently £15 per person.
5. Changes to Site Further, we may change this Site at any time without notice by adding or removing discounts, lates, holidays and other features or services. This will be without liability to you. We reserve the right to withdraw offers and discounts at any time and at our discretion. Direct Holidays takes every reasonable precaution to ensure that all details on this Site are accurate. However, on occasions, errors do occur and this may mean that an advertised holiday detail is inaccurate. Please bear this in mind when choosing your holiday and check all details with Direct Holidays before making your booking.
6. Price The prices of holidays and flights displayed in search results are in Pounds Sterling and are subject to availability. Each Holiday Service includes all relevant Air Passenger Duty but may not include any appropriate arrival or departure taxes payable in your chosen holiday destination. You are strongly advised to read and are responsible for reading the Holiday Information section for further details. Insurance is extra and must be purchased at the time of booking. You may choose from Direct Holidays' insurance or if you already have insurance cover of a comparable cover and give us your details, this will be accept instead.
7. Low Deposits A low deposit may be available depending on when you book your holiday. If you take advantage of any low deposit offers please be aware that the balance of the full deposit, currently must be paid 8 weeks after booking. In the event of cancellation the full deposit must be paid.
8. Law and Jurisdiction Every booking shall be deemed performed in the United Kingdom. This site is not intended for use in jurisdictions outside the UK. English law shall govern each of the bookings made with Direct Holidays, including (without limitation) all contractual and other relationships, which arise out of such bookings. You and we each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any disputes arising out of any booking. If however you have booked your holiday in Scotland or Northern Ireland any disputes may be dealt with in the local Courts in Scotland or Northern Ireland and will be subject to the law of those countries.
9. Passports/Visas/Vaccinations/Foreign Office Advice All members of the travelling party must each possess a valid passport and visa (if applicable). Be certain to apply in time. You must also ensure you have had all applicable vaccinations before you travel. For up to date information please check the Department of Health Leaflet T5 or consult your local doctor. For up to date specific advice for the country or countries to which you plan to travel, contact the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's Travel Advice Unit at www.fco.gov.uk. Alternatively check out the position on this Site in Extra Holiday Information. If you fail to obtain the relevant documentation and vaccinations before you travel you will be solely responsible for any costs, loss or damage which you or Direct Holidays incurs as a result of that failure. Direct Holidays shall not be liable for any such costs, loss or damage.
11. Conditions of Use - Copyright © Thomas Cook Group plc. You may save and print individual items included on this Site. However this must be for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may also send selected individual items to other users of the Site or your friends provided that they only use them for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other onward distribution or further publication is prohibited.
12. Links Any links featured on this Site have been included for your convenience only. The inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the linked site, its content or its provider. Access to a linked site will be subject to that site's own terms and conditions, to which you should refer.
14. Intellectual Property Rights All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright and rights in and to any databases and trade marks) subsisting in this Site and its contents, and in the software and source materials used in connection with it, are owned by Thomas Cook Group plc or its licensors. All such rights are reserved.
15. Payment types and charges We accept Solo, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, MasterCard. We do not accept Electron and American Express (Amex) Please note: there is a credit card transaction charge of £5.95 for payments made online for all holidays. This charge is made to cover the administration charge that credit card companies make to us. This charge will be detailed on your confirmation invoice. There is no debit card charge. Payment for a holiday booked online cannot be made using multiple credit cards. If you wish to use more than one credit card to book your holiday please call the call centre.
16. Video content We endeavour to keep the video footage shown on this Site as up-to-date as possible, but we accept no liability for any changes which may occur between the time of filming and the time you come to view the footage. The images and other information contained on this Site do not form part of any holiday contract which you may subsequently enter into. No guarantee is given that any of the facilities or services featured in the video footage will be available when you travel. Certain services and facilities such as watersports, air conditioning, etc. that are featured on this Site may be withdrawn at any time or may only be provided if you pay an additional charge. Specific facilities & services should be checked at time of booking.
17. Booking with directholidays.co.uk by telephone If you telephone us to make a booking, rather than booking via our web site, a booking fee will be charged in respect of the additional administrative costs of handling your call. The applicable fee will be advised on this web site under the Contact us section and when you call.
Already found a deal? Enter your quote reference here and go straight to your ideal holiday