Promotional Terms & Conditions
Promotional Terms & Conditions
Guaranteed £150 off per booking on Summer 2012 holidays booked before the 1st June 2011. This offer excludes Deluxe properties and holidays and the offer is subject to availability and can change at any given time.
Tropical Escapes Summer 2012
Guaranteed £150 off per booking for summer 2012 holidays departing between 1st May 2012 to 31st October 2012 to far away destinations, excluding Deluxe properties and holidays. Bookings must be made before 12th May 2011. Offer is subject to availability and can change at any given time.
No Hidden Extras
20kg luggage allowance, in-flight meal and resort transfers are NOT included as standard on “Late” holiday bookings made less than 12 weeks before departure. These services are available as an optional supplement during the booking process.
There are a limited number of free kids places available at selected properties on selected dates from all UK airports. These places are obviously popular and go quickly, so make sure you book early. Please note that the second child price applicable at the time of booking still applies if the first child has a free place. A free child means you benefit from not paying the applicable child price for the first child. (The current selling price for that child applies if no free child places are left or you have the option to choose to pay for the child in order to benefit from other savings or discounts). Please see below for the child price conditions.
First Child Prices
If you miss out on a free child place, relax – our family value means that we offer excellent low child prices.
Second and Subsequent Child Prices
To make it easier for larger families, our second child prices apply not only to the second child but also to any others that share the room or apartment as well. Whilst most apartments can usually accommodate a second child, not many hotels have rooms big enough. Please note that the second child price still applies if the first child has a free place. Even so, we have managed to secure as many of these as possible, though the third or fourth beds may only be suitable for children and you might not have as much space as you’d like.
Child Price Conditions
1. Children travelling on a free holiday, or paying a child price, must share accommodation with at least two persons paying the full adult price.
2. Subject to availability, one free child place can be selected for each room booked. (e.g. 2 apartments reserved on one booking can receive 2 free child places). If there are no free child places left on your chosen holiday, the first child pays the price shown.
3. The child’s age on the return date of travel must not exceed the age limit stated in the property description.
4. Third and subsequent children pay the 2nd child price.
5. Children qualifying for a free holiday are entitled to the basic accommodation and flights free but must pay for any optional meal arrangements and optional accommodation supplements (for example superior room supplements); all other children must pay ANY accommodation supplements in full.
6. Children DO NOT count towards apartment/villa/suite/studio occupancy levels.
7. Infants under two years of age on the day of RETURN pay £29 (shorthaul and medium haul up to 7 hours) and £59 (longhaul) on all charter flights (subject to change). For Scheduled flights, charges do vary dependent on the airline, type of fare selected and the destination. Infant charges will be confirmed at the time of booking. These charges are for an infant sitting on an adults lap. Extra services required, cots, etc., must be paid to the apartment/hotel locally. See section on INFANTS for further details.
8. The full adult deposit must be paid for all children except infants. In the case of a free child place the deposit will be deducted from the final holiday invoice.
9. Child ages you provide must be applicable to the relevant date of return. If a child is subsequently older on the date of return than originally specified at the time of booking, this may mean they no longer qualify for a child price and you will have to pay the full adult fare, plus any admin fees before the party can travel.
Price Match Guarantee
We won't be beaten on price - guaranteed
We guarantee to match the lowest available price on identical and bookable holidays in any other non Thomas Cook Group Tour Operators brochure available at your ABTA Travel Agent (with the exception of special offer brochures). The booking must be for a minimum of two full-fare paying passengers. Holiday price comparisons will be between the total cost for the entire travelling party including flight and accommodation supplements, but excluding insurance premiums. In order for accurate comparisons to be made, the holidays must be identical in all respects i.e. the same departure date and airport and the same accommodation (including room type and board basis). Flight timings must be directly comparable as follows: flight departing 04:00 - 12:59hr = slot 1; 13:00 - 18:59hr = slot 2; 19:00 - 03:59hr = slot 3. Holidays including Scheduled Flights, special offers, late availability prices, travel agents’ offers and group booking discounts are excluded from this guarantee which relates to the full brochure price of each holiday. In cases where free children’s holidays are to be included in price comparisons, we would ask you to note the following: If your booking with us includes a free child place but the alternative holiday you have located does not, the appropriate child price applicable on that alternative holiday will be taken into account in the calculation. A flight must be either a day or night flight as appropriate, and for all holiday comparisons we will require proof of availability at the claimed price at the time of booking. All claims need to be made within 14 days of the date your booking is confirmed.
Already found a deal? Enter your quote reference here and go straight to your ideal holiday